We are arriving in Oranjestad, Aruba at 8 this am and will depart at 11Pm. I am including pictures of sunrise in Aruba a picture of Aruba and picture of another ship. We went out on a catamaran for snorkling in 10 ft. of water. It was actually much harder to do in these waters with wave actions than it was in Cancun in a river as it met the sea. It is really amazing how they maneuver these ships in sides into a spot. The top boat is of our ship on the port side. At the left hand side of the picture you can see the start of a 3rd life boat. Our Veranda stateroom is midpoint above that life boat. I will have Hal take another picture of the boat and I will stand on the veranda with a red shirt on. You should be able to pick out red in that sea of white.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment